Protocol for Physical Distancing Worship Services
(July 9, 2020)
At the Church
- -Please use the hand sanitation stations upon arrival and departure.
- Please stay on the main floor of the church
- Please follow floor markings to keep your distance
- No physical touch will be allowed during the service
- Non-medical masks must be worn by all participants
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and the next person
- No food or drink in the building
- Please use the bathroom clean up station after you use the washroom
- 50 people maximum in the building at one time
- Everyone will enter from the North entrance and Sign in
- Name and Phone number
- Everyone will be asked whether they have any cold or flu symptoms. Those with symptoms will be asked not to attend.
- Ensure everyone has a non-medical face mask or better
- Everyone will exit out the South door of the building
- Run the fan during the service to maximize air flow through the sanctuary
- Disinfect all high traffic surfaces after each service
- Ensure proper signage for social distancing and sanitation is set up before service
- After each service ensure COVID Cleaning checklist is completed
At people’s Homes
- 6 people maximum in a home at a time or less than that if the home is smaller
- Physical distancing must be maintained
- Offer hand sanitizer to guests upon arrival and at departure
- Chairs must be set up 6 feet apart from each other.
- Confirm with all guests prior to arrival that they are healthy
- Sanitize the area where guests will be, including the washroom, before and after the service.